Sunday, September 30, 2012

Deal with it!

A few weeks ago, we Derrick and I went to our first NFL game!  The Cleveland Brown's vs. the Philadelphia Eagles!  We went with the Johnson's and it was so much fun!  Natalie is a huge Eagles fan, so her and Trent were cheering them on, but Derrick and I were undecided.  Derrick is a 49ers fan, but I don't really have a team.  My dad likes football but never cheered for one team, just liked a good game, so I didn't grow up having a team to cheer for (except college ball, die hard Utah fans!  Go Utes!  We've even converted my mom on that one haha).  We sat by these super nice, and really funny guys that convinced me to be a Brown's fan!  I think it makes logical sense, I need a team, and I live in Ohio.  Yes, I know we have two football teams, but, I didn't go to a Bengal's game for my first NFL game ever, I saw the Brown's.  So, now I am a Brown's fan!  And, yes, I have been educated on their winning/losing statistics, and I don't care!  I'll stick by my boys through thick and thin!  Go Cleveland!

It was a super good game.  Cleveland ALMOST had it at the end!  But, the Eagles pulled through ( I might add that the Brown's offense was awful and they kept throwing it away right as they got close to a touchdown, like 3 times I swear).  Natalie was so mad until they won then she was happy again, haha.  It probably is good the Eagles won because I don't know if we would have had a ride back to Columbus if they didn't (just kidding Natalie!)!





Isn't that a beautiful view with the sailboats!  It was such a nice day!  Lovin' Ohio fall!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find your blog! Looks like you had a fun trip. Are they in you class? We need to do those kind of things while we are still out here!
    We got buckeyes at Prarie Oaks metro park. They were on the Alder trail (to save you headache of finding them!)

    ReplyDelete