MANDY! So good to hear how you and your family are doing! I read a few of your posts about school and working as a mom and it was just what I needed to hear so I knew I wasn't the only one with these type of thoughts. I am not working very much right now but part of me really wants to. I worked so hard for my degree and I want to work more than 4 hours a week so the management knows me and recognizes my hard work. I just gave 2 weeks to the care center I have been and my boss just said "ok" because she doesn't really know me at all. It is so hard. And your comments about how people judge you. I totally know what you mean. Since I don't work a ton I get those comments from workers who say I should work more...and then since nobody really knows how much I work even though I tell them..I get the comments about how I should be just staying home. So it is a no win both ways. Okay now onto you cute daughter! She is adorable. I am sure without a doubt that you are an amazing mom! Hope all is well. :)
MANDY! So good to hear how you and your family are doing! I read a few of your posts about school and working as a mom and it was just what I needed to hear so I knew I wasn't the only one with these type of thoughts. I am not working very much right now but part of me really wants to. I worked so hard for my degree and I want to work more than 4 hours a week so the management knows me and recognizes my hard work. I just gave 2 weeks to the care center I have been and my boss just said "ok" because she doesn't really know me at all. It is so hard. And your comments about how people judge you. I totally know what you mean. Since I don't work a ton I get those comments from workers who say I should work more...and then since nobody really knows how much I work even though I tell them..I get the comments about how I should be just staying home. So it is a no win both ways.
ReplyDeleteOkay now onto you cute daughter! She is adorable. I am sure without a doubt that you are an amazing mom! Hope all is well. :)