Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ordinary days

*This idea was from a blog I like to read called Clover Lane.  


I had my head resting on my hand, so she copied me. 



Iva has been SO funny lately.  She found the Q-tips and started putting them in the cup while I was drying my hair and has been loving getting into baskets






I was driving around to try and get Iva to take a nap (I usually don't have to do that; I think I've only done it about 4 times and 3 of them were on vacation or camping, but she fell asleep for 10 minutes coming home from visiting teaching and would NOT go back to sleep!  And she was SO fussy and whiny, I decided to take a lovely fall drive), this picture does not do the colors justice, it was SO pretty!


I cleaned out my pantry, and I'm pretty proud of it!  And the picture of the Halloween decorations was literally taken September 15.  Yes, I put them up that early!


Please enjoy me make-up free and before I fixed my hair after waking up.  Iva had a fever and felt crummy that day so we stayed in "jammies" and watched a show in my bed.  


Again with the baskets! 



My big helper!  (Yes, I realize her onsie is not buttoned up and she looks like a ragamuffin! We were cleaning!)



No comments:

Post a Comment