Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful...

Everyone has been posting about things they are thankful for this month.  Today I am thankful for an amazing, incredible daughter.  I am also thankful that she sleeps through the night!  


 I came home one morning from work and she woke up while I was getting ready to go to sleep because I heard her mobile start playing (she stands up and pushes the buttons)  I went in her room prepared to feed her but instead found her like this, binkie in her mouth laying on her blanket!  She is so smart; she put herself to sleep!  And slept for 2 more hours!


This is her this morning.  She loves her soft blanket.  And her Utah PJ's!

Another thing I am thankful for?  Screaming contests with Iva, one of which I am currently in the middle with as I post this!  

LOVE THIS GIRL! 

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky... maybe i could send you Tate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how mobile she is! She is standing up and crawling. I am kind of grateful that Calvin isn't there yet, just for the fact that he has to hang out with Nate at work/school most days. It is nice that he is usually perfectly content to sit in his stroller or bouncer. Also, I didn't know you were back in school (I have been catching up on your previous posts). Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete