Here are the pictures from our pregnancy photo shoot! The first set were taken last Saturday, and the second set (you can tell them apart by the different clothes), were taken today. I swear I got bigger, but I don't know if you can really tell in the pictures.
SO cute!! And can I just say that I appreciate that you don't have any with you shirt pulled up and your belly exposed to the world with your hubby holding it or kissing it. It drives me nut when I come across those. They are fine to have but I don't enjoy looking at them!
Love the pics, I never did these and I wish I had. My brother in law Ryan Crabtree served in Taiwan, He is a year older than Derreck so they definitely would have overlapped. Small world. Their blog is crabbyalex.blogspot.com if you want to verify with pics!
SO cute!! And can I just say that I appreciate that you don't have any with you shirt pulled up and your belly exposed to the world with your hubby holding it or kissing it. It drives me nut when I come across those. They are fine to have but I don't enjoy looking at them!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, I never did these and I wish I had.
ReplyDeleteMy brother in law Ryan Crabtree served in Taiwan, He is a year older than Derreck so they definitely would have overlapped. Small world. Their blog is crabbyalex.blogspot.com if you want to verify with pics!