Monday, September 13, 2010

summa fun


So it's almost the middle of September and I'm FINALLY putting my summer pictures up! It was a crazy busy summer, but sooo much fun! They are kinda backwards though, starting from most recent to least; I still haven't figured out this whole blogging thing!


Hiking Date!




Look of "far off wonderment" haha

Ogden Marathon with my mom!


Derrick and I FINALLY went and saw Tarzan at Tuacahn. It was incredible!



Mitchell is home! It was so fun picking him up. My mom was crying haha


My awesome sign

I got Derrick tickets to Jack Johnson for his birthday. It was such a fun concert!
We met up with his cousins and had a blast.

My new niece, Zoey, the day of her blessing.

Zoey's big sis, Anna. We were picking peas. She would get
excited, yell "candy!" and shove them in her mouth.

Yellowstone!




Manti Pageant with the parents.

I really wanted to buy these! This was a craft fair in Manti

Derrick and I went to the Utah Museum of Natural History. It was a lot of fun!


NYC with my mom!

Waiting in line for Regis and Kelly

So there are my promised pictures. I wish I could put more up, but there are just too many! This summer was such a blast. Both Derrick and I had no school and we did a ton of fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment