So, I am officially acknowledging the fact that I am in a slump. And it is TERRIBLE! I need some motivation big time. I never want to work; I always hope to get called off. I never want to clean my house or cook or do ANYTHING! I am reaching out for some serious help! I know it isn't too bad right now but soon I will have another life form living with me and I can't handle having my child growing up in a disaster house with a lazy mom who doesn't cook. And the not wanting to work ever is getting ridiculous too, because we really need the money right now. But if I get the choice to work or get called off, I always take the call-off! Which is stupid, because I don't do anything at home anyways!
So help me out friends! Give me some motivation! I keep thinking that maybe it's just being pregnant and because I'm tired so much, but I haven't wanted to go to work ever since I went to full-time. And I'm at the beginning of my second trimester so supposedly the tiredness is supposed to stop? So I don't know what to blame it on. I should just own up to my laziness and get over it!
I'm pretty sure its because your pregnant. Its time for sandwich and pizza dinners, and derrick to clean the house. I don't know how to help you with the work thing. I feel the same way about it. Full-time is no fun and some days I think it would be nice to go back to the 4-5 hour shifts at the fabric store.
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny :) I was the same way when i was prego. I think you don't really realize it but every little thing just poops you out so you never want to do anything ha ha but here is my motivation for you.. maybe it will work, maybe not! I cleaned the house WITH my husband so it was more fun and we'd get it done. Also, i always tried to keep myself busy cause i thought then the baby would seem to come faster ha ha Good luck! ps My mom said she worked with you last night!!! :) JEALOUS!
ReplyDelete