I'M PREGNANT!! Yes, it's true, Derrick and I are having a baby! I am about 13 weeks along now (aren't we good at keeping secrets!?). My due date is March 25th. We are super excited! My next appointment is in October and hopefully we will find out if it is a boy or a girl! Any bets? We both kinda want a boy, but I have a feeling it's a girl. Derrick has a feeling it's a boy, so it could go either way!
Shocking!


Me at six weeks; still skinny!
12 weeks! You can see a teeny little bump! I was skinny andthen this Sunday it was like Hello! I can't suck this in anymore!Everything has been great so far. We have had two ultrasounds and the second one it looked like an actual little baby! The first it just looked like a gummy bear, which is what we've now nicknamed the baby ha. I did have some bleeding and went to the doctor again this week because I was freaking out, but the baby was fine; moving around like crazy and kicking it's legs!
Mandy!!!! YAY! Congratulations to you two!! :) I can't stop smiling ha ha I'm so so excited for you. You are going to be the cutest mommy. You better update your blog ALL the time! I wish you the very best pregnancy :) as best as you can wish for!
ReplyDeleteYay, I knew this new post would be about this. I bet you have a girl. That dress you have on in your 12ish week picture is super cute.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mandy! How exciting for you! Babies are fun. Good luck.
ReplyDelete