Thursday, April 19, 2012

Indianapolis

 Iva had lots of fun in the hotel room.  She liked running around and getting into everything as usual!






Cute girl in her towel!


 We went out to dinner at a really good pizza place, then to a cupcake shop for dessert!  I had been sick with a cold on the trip, and was worried that I would not be able to taste dinner, because at the museum, I could not taste anything because I was so congested.  Thankfully, I was able to taste it all, and I am so glad because the pizza was SO good!  While we were waiting to be seated, there were these three older ladies waiting too, and this one kept talking to me about red hair.  I'm fairly positive that she was a little drunk!  It was really funny.  



I was super happy we found a cupcake shop!  I love the show Cupcake Wars on Food Network and have wanted to go eat a cupcake ever since getting hooked on it!  My favorite one was an apple pie cupcake that had a carmel and apple filling!  It was so tasty!  The guy in the store thought I was weird for getting a picture, as you can tell by him laughing.  


We had such a fun time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment