Thursday, April 19, 2012

Indianapolis Children's Museum

Over Derrick's spring break we did a mini trip to Indianapolis.  It was SO fun!  We went to the Children's Museum, which was HUGE!  It is the biggest in the United States (at least that is what they said!).  I do not doubt it, because it was so big!  Get ready for a huge picture overload, because we had SO much fun, I had to include it all!


Yes, I will be sad if Iva does not love Barbie's as much as I do!  I loved the Barbie exhibit!



Drummin' away!  This was at the beginning of the day, and she had gotten woken up from falling asleep during the drive there; it took her a minute to warm up!




Had to pause to eat some goldfish! 




She had a lot of fun in this little area to crawl and walk in.  It was all padded and she liked to stack the blocks





Iva was SO determined to walk across this little wobbly bridge, and she did it!  Everyone kept asking us all day how old she was because they could not believe she was so small and walking!  She is so cute; even strangers notice! 




 We love lunch time!  











 Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy!




I like these pictures because I think she looks a lot like me when I was little 












The entire day, whenever we would go to a new exhibit, or if the floor would change from carpet to tile, or vice versa, then Iva would reach down and feel it before she would walk on it!  



1 comment:

  1. That looks like a alot of fun. Love the barbies. And that's really funny about her feeling the floor before she would walk on it.

    ReplyDelete