Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a low-key Valentine's Day this year.  We all got sick!!  Each of us had the stomach flu on a different day that week, starting with Iva, and ending with me :(  It was no fun!  So Derrick and I really did not celebrate.  We did not plan on doing anything anyways.  We decided we really did not care and planned on just going on a date another day, when it was not so busy!  But Iva got spoiled!  

We LOVE Valentines packages!




The cardboard box is not quite as yummy as the treats inside!




Love my yogurt treats from Grandma Janet!  She also got popcorn from Josh and Cassie!


Package from Ama and Aba! (Yes, I do realize my child is in Halloween PJ's, but if it fits, it fits! And with Iva, things usually fit for a long time!  Benefits of a itty bitty baby!)


Not loving the hat Ama made!


I got a new purse, Derrick got a shirt, and Iva got her sweater, hat, a new outfit and a marshmallow treat!

Happy late Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment