Monday, January 30, 2012

Zoo Lights

Columbus has an awesome zoo.  We went for zoo lights during Derrick's Christmas break and they did not disappoint.  I think it will be a little more fun when Iva is a little older and can appreciate it more, but she liked riding around in her carseat looking at all the lights.  It was not super cold either, so that was a nice bonus!  


All bundled up!


I bought her brown suit for her Halloween costume, plus I thought it would get less dirty than pink; even if with the purple hat and binkie ribbon three people, Santa included, thought she was a boy.  I guess next time I'll add a HUGE bow on the hat.


Hurray she did not cry!  Her face is priceless.  She started to get a cry-face, but then he laughed and she looked at him like "Who are you?" 


Love the Zoo Lights!




No comments:

Post a Comment