Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Christmas!

Get ready for picture OVERLOAD!  Seriously...but this is for all the family we love and miss that could not be around for Iva's first Christmas!  I worked Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after Christmas (crummy, I know).  So, we celebrated on Christmas Eve.  It was really good!  It is different having a baby!  We had to pause present opening during nap time!  On Christmas Day, Derrick's cousin JR and his fiancé, Amber, came from Indiana to spend the day with us.  Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of that :( But we ate good food and had fun hanging out before I had to work.  Hopefully you all feel like you were with us maybe a little bit!


So cute in her Christmas jammers!  She did not know why we were so excited ha




Exploring the gifts Santa brought!



She did not understand the point of opening presents



Fruit in her stocking!  


Favorite gift yet!






Helping Daddy look in his stocking!


She knows what is good!



Trying to eat Mommy's kiwi!





Here is our big announcement: we are buying a house!  Hence, we are also buying a fridge (the house has no appliances)!  Derrick knew I wanted a new camera, but he decided that our money would be better spent towards a new fridge, so I got an IOU!







Bracelet, Minnie, and church books from Ama!


We got new luggage from my parents!  Now I need to fly home...



Movies from Aunt Amber!


Snowsuit from Grandma Janet!  It is a little big...hopefully it will fit next year too!  


Books from Corbin, our nephew!  Derrick is currently reading Dracula, because that is the one Corby told him to read!


Need to bust out my Cricut!


We got Iva lots of bath toys; these were tied to the top of her towel and she wanted to open them SO bad! She LOVES them!  I also want everyone to notice the L-shaped scrape on her face.  She face-planted on a box while opening presents.  It was quite sad. 




Winger's sauce from my parents!  We miss Winger's



Helping Daddy open his presents!


I surprised him with a popcorn popper!  Then I made caramel popcorn!  So yum!


Family history coloring books from Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Dabling!



Gift card from my Grandma and Grandpa Paskett!

Thank you all for such a WONDERFUL Christmas!  We missed everyone and wished we were home, but it was fun to have our own little Christmas!  Especially Iva's first!  



No comments:

Post a Comment