Monday, December 5, 2011

Eight months!

Well folks, my baby is EIGHT MONTHS!  Time has gone by so fast!  She is getting so big and is so much fun.  I love her so much and am so glad I get to be her mommy!






Trying to take off her super cute shoes!






Iva likes to...

  • Nod her head up and down with her eyes wide until you copy her and she will laugh
  • Get tickled
  • Eat by herself; she loves puff cereal, stuffing, pieces of bread, noodles, peas, basically anything she can feed herself.  She also loves squash, sweet potatoes, peaches, bananas, yogurt, and pears.  Not loving peas mushed up or avocados.
  • Crawl all over the place and pull herself up on EVERYTHING.  We have caught her a few times letting go of things and balancing on her own for a little bit before she falls on her bum.  
  • Play with her toys.  Her toy basket is under our TV.  If all her toys are put away, she will crawl over to her basket and use all her might to pull it out and pull all her toys out while jabbering away. It is the cutest.
  • Say "bababa"  She is a little jabber-mouth!  
  • Be independent.  I am trying to teach her to wave "bye" and clap her hands.  She will just smile at me and then nod her head up and down.  She tenses up if I try to clap her hands for her.  Oh well, all in due time!

LOVE THIS GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment