We have taken over Derrick's family tradition of Candy Calendars at our house! They are a countdown for each day until Christmas with candy or a treat! This was my first year doing it on my own; usually we just have Derrick's sisters and mom buy our candy when they do theirs for their families. I have to say I miss my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws! It was a pain getting all the stuff myself! But it was fun picking out candy that I knew Derrick and I would like and getting some stuff for Iva! Hers was a little different than ours; her calendar has things like binkies, some little toys, baggies of her favorite puff-cereal, and a few suckers.
Iva's calendar!
She got a new binkie on day 1!
Derrick's calendar
My calendar!
You think she likes her sucker now...
She LOVED it!
We love family traditions!
I love that video. She's pretty good at that sucker thing. i love how she sets it down and licks her lips every so often
ReplyDelete