Friday, December 31, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am in my THIRD TRIMESTER! Ever since I hit 20 weeks, this pregnancy thing has sped right on up! I'm wanting it to slow down, because I'm not ready to be a mom! Scary stuff. I will be 29 weeks FRIDAY and it is nuts!

Our baby is 2 pounds, 4 ounces. She is stubborn as can be too!! We had our Target Ultrasound at the beginning of November, and she just turned her head inward, and when the tech tried to turn her so we could see a profile picture, she kicked right on back. So instead we have her looking away and covering her face with her hands. It has been like that at our last three appointments. She is always covering her face! She definitely has a mind of her own. Things we have found out about her:

1. She is stubborn

2. She LOVES Christmas music. Derrick was listening to music on his phone, and "Carol of the Bells" came on. I don't particularly love that song (I'm sorry, but it's creepy), but he does. He held it to my stomach and she went NUTS! And she also loves Jingle Bells. When that song came on we actually saw my stomach jump; it was so funny.

3. She likes beef jerky. I ate it a few days ago and she started doing flips in my stomach.

So, all in all, she is just like her daddy!! haha. My favorite thing ever is feeling her move. I love when she flips over and I can feel her. It is the best feeling ever.

So, here are some pictures of my expanding belly and of the baby!! I tried to upload our DVD of all the ultrasounds, but it won't save the file. So I'll keep working on it.



27 Weeks!



28 Weeks!





Both of these were at 21 weeks at our Target Ultrasound. The 3-D one is good because it is really clear (isn't she sooo cute! kinda alien-like, but a super cute alien!) The other two are where she is being stubborn. The left one she is trying to turn away and the one on the right is her looking straight on so it looks weird cause of her eyes. Oh well!



Another one of her being stubborn! I wanted a profile picture soooo bad but she kept moving. So this is the best we got; not very clear, but you can see her little nose! This is her at 25 weeks!



Her is her cute little bum showing us she is still a girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment