Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100 Things

This is an idea I stole from Miranda. I have to give her credit because it is such an AWESOME idea! Especially on Thanksgiving week. And it's even better because it is allowing me to kill time at 2 AM at work haha They aren't in any particular order.

100 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:


1. Derrick

2. My mom

3. My dad

4. Having a job that allows me to help others

5. My freedoms

6. The gospel

7. My house (even though it sucks living in an apartment, it's our first HOME)

8. My ability to have children

9. My grandparents

10. Feeling the baby kick

11. When Derrick rubs my belly and says "hello, baby!"

12. The Book of Mormon

13. Temples

14. Christ

15. Little brothers

16. My neices and nephews

17. If I'm not there the fact that my neices and nephews always ask where I am even before they tell Derrick "Hi" haha

18. Markers

19. Snow

20. The financial blessings we recieve because of tithing

21. Priesthood

22. A husband willing to go through an average of 10 years of schooling for our family

23. That my "skinny" jeans still fit and my maternity pants are still a little too big (more on this in my next post!)

24. That our baby has four beautiful heart chambers

25. Miranda

26. My education

27. Fall

28. Flowers

29. Colors

30. My mother-in-law

31. Sisters-in-law

32. Christmas

33. Halloween

34. Chocolate

35. Gummy worms

36. Our little "Gummy Bear"

37. Cute shoes (totally shallow but I don't even care)

38. My red hair

39. Musical talents

40. That Derrick can sing

41. My walking buddies-Amber and Lisa

42. Bishops

43. The prophet

44. Books

45. My toothbrush

46. My bed

47. The sun

48. My stethescope

49. The memories I have from Snow College

50. All my old roomies

51. The gift of eternity

52. Great friends

52. My family

53. Fruits and veggies

54. My camera

55. My scrapbooks

56. My sewing machine

57. That my mom saved a lot of the baby clothes she made

58. The atonement

59. My legs

60. That my marriage is built not only on love, but mutual respect

61. My values

62. Disney

63. My journal (wish I wrote in it more)

64. People who understand math and help me with it

65. Trees

66. My bed

67. Gloves

68. Christmas lights

69. Cell phones

70. Space heaters

71. Cold medicine

72. Indoor plumbing

73. Laughing

74. Ribbons

75. Computers

76. My drug reference guide

77. Being able to run and finally enjoying it

78. Warm coats

79. Sweaters

80. Funny shows like "The Office" and "Friends"

81. Nursing school (as hellish as it was)

82. The friends I made in nursing school

83. Josi

84. Karla

85. Selina

86. Work friends (WAY to many to name!)

87. Music

88. Socks

89. Tender mercies

90. Good health

91. Face wash

92. Lotion

93. Calculators

94. Security guards at work who walk me to my car

95. My hearing

96. Taste buds

97. That my family loves my hubby-and he loves them

98. Christmas trees

99. Apostles

100. My testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment