Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crafty day

So, today my mom and I were super crafty and built these awesome, super duper pictures at her relief society meeting thing. She did the SLC one because that's where her and my dad got sealed and I did the Timpanogos. They turned out so pretty! We painted the frame pieces and then stapled them together (that's right we BUILT the frames!) and then we glued the picture to this board and put some cool texture stuff on it and then stapled that to the frame. They look so awesome! I didn't realize how big they were (turned long-wise, they are about the length of my arms extended) but I'm so excited about it! I think this will definitely replace my small temple picture in our room. I just wish I had more space to hang it in our living room! Maybe it's time to do a little redecorating...!



AWESOME!






4 comments:

  1. Ok. I seriously want to make these. Where did you get the actual pictures? and do you know what it was that you put on them? I'd love to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I want to make one too so let me know how you did the picture part. I love those kind from Deseret Book, but they are like $300!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should put a whole post with instructions, cause I really want one! :)

    ReplyDelete