So, to catch up with my life, I'm now working full-time and no school! All my wonderful sounding plans have not quite happened. I thought "Oh great, no school! I can sew and scrapbook and learn to cook and it will be great!" WRONG! I have only cooked one good meal (Parmesan chicken-super tasty. And thanks for the recipe ideas! When I get back on my cooking kick, I want to cook Miranda's soup and McKenna's Tilapia! Derrick was excited about the mango), and I haven't sewn at ALL! or scrapbooked! Working three twelves a week takes so much out of me! It almost takes an entire day just to recover. And then on the other days I'm cleaning house, catching up on running, grocery shopping and running errands. Plus I have the residency class on thursdays at the hospital and that takes up most of the day too. I'm just as busy as I was in nursing school! Oh well I'll get used to these shifts sooner or later!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Boring
So we've had internet all night (which is like a miracle...we steal it from somewhere ha) and I've been catching up on everyone's blogs and mine seems so boring! That is the conclusion that I came to tonight. So I decided to put up pictures! They are from a while ago but that's ok. The first are from when we went out with my grandparents to the Desert Star Theater. It was so fun! We saw "Twilite: When I was a Teenage Vampire." Very funny. We ended up buying season tickets (not as expensive as you would think!) So I'm excited for some fun dates coming up this year! The others are when we went out with some friends to SLC. We wanted to see the lights and we all thought that they kept them up for a week past new years, but apparently we were wrong! so we just walked around and then went to dinner at this Brazilian grill that was so freaking tasty.
So, to catch up with my life, I'm now working full-time and no school! All my wonderful sounding plans have not quite happened. I thought "Oh great, no school! I can sew and scrapbook and learn to cook and it will be great!" WRONG! I have only cooked one good meal (Parmesan chicken-super tasty. And thanks for the recipe ideas! When I get back on my cooking kick, I want to cook Miranda's soup and McKenna's Tilapia! Derrick was excited about the mango), and I haven't sewn at ALL! or scrapbooked! Working three twelves a week takes so much out of me! It almost takes an entire day just to recover. And then on the other days I'm cleaning house, catching up on running, grocery shopping and running errands. Plus I have the residency class on thursdays at the hospital and that takes up most of the day too. I'm just as busy as I was in nursing school! Oh well I'll get used to these shifts sooner or later!



So, to catch up with my life, I'm now working full-time and no school! All my wonderful sounding plans have not quite happened. I thought "Oh great, no school! I can sew and scrapbook and learn to cook and it will be great!" WRONG! I have only cooked one good meal (Parmesan chicken-super tasty. And thanks for the recipe ideas! When I get back on my cooking kick, I want to cook Miranda's soup and McKenna's Tilapia! Derrick was excited about the mango), and I haven't sewn at ALL! or scrapbooked! Working three twelves a week takes so much out of me! It almost takes an entire day just to recover. And then on the other days I'm cleaning house, catching up on running, grocery shopping and running errands. Plus I have the residency class on thursdays at the hospital and that takes up most of the day too. I'm just as busy as I was in nursing school! Oh well I'll get used to these shifts sooner or later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BJ and I LOVE desert star! We have season tickets too. We should organize one of our nights together :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a bummer about the lights! At least you had fun and got a yummy dinner!
ReplyDeleteThree 12's can really kick your butt, it gets easier though... Then again I only work one shift a week now, so what do I know!
Hey friend! I didn't know you had a blog, or I did and forgot. I am great. How are you? I miss seeing everyone too.:( I see Nina and Danielle at school, but it's not the same as the good old DATC.
ReplyDelete