So, I'm sitting here being lazy and putting off running by catching up on facebook and my blog! It's so pathetic how awful I am at blogging! But I am not going to school anymore so I hope that I can be better! I am working full-time though which means I am working three twelve's in a row. No fun because all I feel like I do those three days is work and sleep but then I have four days off so that's nice!
More good news...I PASSED BOARDS! I took my test last week on January 20th and I got all 265 questions! It was awful...I started at 1:30 and didn't finish until 4:45! I thought for sure I didn't pass. When the screen popped up for my two hour break I thought that there was a possibility that I was done but when I saw I wasn't, I seriously started to cry and went into the bathroom and cried! But I finished and I found out the next night at like nine thirty that I passed!! The proof is on the DOPL website baby! You can go check out my name and behind it there is RN!! I was so happy.
So, I watched Julie and Julia last week and it made me want to cook a lot of yummy food. I need to learn how to be a better cook. I have like six different cookbooks that I don't even use at all. I need to learn to use them! On the show they cooked this really yummy french stew thing and it looked so tasty! So, anyone who wants to learn to cook then you should watch that movie because it will inspire you to cook! Any ideas of what I should try to cook tomorrow?
Try the chicken noodle soup that is on my blog! It may not be french but it sure is good. And it makes alot so you can have left overs. :)
ReplyDeleteMandy! Congrats!! Yay for RN! I am so excited for you! Now...you just get to work...LOL.
ReplyDeleteOh, and just FYI because I never know how to answer questions that people comment...because if I answer them on my blog, do they really go back and check? But then commenting on their blog...will they look at it if it was an old post...ah anyway LOL I went back to school to get my Masters in Athletic Training...so yeah health/medical stuff, which has been really fun.
Anyway, congrats again!
YEAH! Cooking sounds like fun... I try random new things every now and then if you want a good fish recipe try the Tilapi on my blog. It was yummy and I hate fish!
ReplyDeleteMandy! I can't believe you got all the questions! I would have gone to the bathroom and cried too. You are amazing though, i knew you'd pass! :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete