Wednesday, December 16, 2009

catching up!

So...I've decided I'm the WORST blogger ever!!! I need to keep up with stuff. But a lot has happened! I GRADUATED! I'm finally done with nursing school! This last year and a half has probably been the worst and the best of my life. It was so hard, but it feels good to be done. Like I accomplished something big time! But, I only have my associate's of nursing, so I will be getting my BSN as soon as I get into a stupid program! I just want to get started and get done!
We also decorated for Christmas! It was fun to put up our tree. I bought a ton of ornaments and made colorful stockings, so now our tree looks like a Dr. Suess tree! It's all bright and colorful. I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my second favorite holiday (after Halloween, of course!) I love shopping for presents and picking out the perfect gift for people! I think I have most of my shopping done! I just have a few more things to get for Derrick and then I'm finished!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations you graduated!! :) Hey and i'm SO happy that Halloween is your favorite holiday cause guess what its mine too! Anyways, hope your enjoying life without nursing school & Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on graduating! That is awesome!!!! I am glad you gave me your blog again...(I have lost addresses way too much - my blog has been under "construction" for some time...my computer is so slow I can't stand to do anything on it), and it will be fun to stay in touch! I want to see a picture of your Dr. Seuss tree!!! :) Merry Christmas! Good luck getting into the program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should put up a picture of your tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! It is a great feeling being done. Even if it's only temporary!

    ReplyDelete