Derrick started DENTAL SCHOOL at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry on September 21st. On September 19th, we got to go to his "White Coat Ceremony," which is the official "Welcome to Dental School." They had a presentation and all of the students received their white lab coats. It was a lot of fun because we were able to meet a lot of the other students and I got to meet some of his professors as well. I'm so proud of him for getting in to dental school! He is officially a "grad student!" The next four years are going to be tough, but I think a lot of fun too.
He is such a handsome dental boy
Reciting the "Dentist Pledge"
The future Dr. Derrick Peck and Mrs. Dr. Derrick Peck: DDS (heehee Friends reference)
Us with Dr. Bolina. She is one of his professors who has helped us out a TON.
So proud of Derrick!
It was a good night, and fun to get all dressed up, but even better to come home to this little cheeser!
No comments:
Post a Comment