Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 MONTHS!!

Little miss Iva Lou turned 6 MONTHS on October 1st! I cannot even believe that I have a 6 month old! Even more amazing, I cannot believe I have a 6 month old as busy as she is!

The Stats:
  • 13 lbs. 7 oz. This dropped her from the 12th percentile into the 8th. She is still SO tiny! She still fits into some of her 3 month clothes haha
  • 25 1/2 inches long, putting her in the 38th percentile! So, tall and skinny girl!
  • She started really scooting the week after her 5 month birthday. Full on crawling began shortly after that (not really sure when the transition was exactly).
  • She started sitting on her own AFTER she started crawling.
  • Pulling herself up to stand happened about a week before she turned 6 months. Sometimes, I think she is going to just take off and walk! She started pulling up to stand tall about the same week she turned 6 months.
  • She is sleeping through the night MOST nights. She was doing 6-7 hours before we moved, but the move was pretty traumatic, so it took her a while to get back to her normal patterns. We have been sleep training this week (after she recovered from her shots, of course!), and she did almost 12 hours three nights in a ROW! It was wonderful.
  • She has started on solid foods, but is not a big fan.





We love our Iva Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment