Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Derrick!

Shout out to my AWESOME, SEXY, WONDERFUL, AMAZING hubby!  (Not that he reads this, but he is still amazing!).  He turned 27 last July!  We had a very chill day hanging out together!  Iva and I wrapped his presents for him (she chose Christmas paper!), and she helped him open everything!  I got him some movies and a manly overnight bag to take on trips!  He was getting sick of using mine ha.  I filled it with all of his favorite treats and goodies!  I took Iva to the dollar store and let her pick out 5 presents for him.  He got a fishing pole, a baseball, a football, a koosh ball thing, and some weird candy!  He was SO excited!  




Eating his favorite dessert, cheesecake!  And we didn't have any other candles, so he got a #1 candle because he is #1!  



We love him!  

No comments:

Post a Comment