For our anniversary, we went to a super cute bed and breakfast in Hocking Hills. Our friends Rob and Maren recommended it. We stayed for two nights and left Iva with those same friends for one night and another couple, Will and Katie, the other night. It was so much fun! It was nice to have an Iva-free weekend. I love that girl, but we needed some couple time! We went to a flea market and then hiking for the day. It was beautiful weather and beyond wonderful!
Love this man!
We had never been to Hocking Hills before, and everyone told us to hike the caves because they were really cool. So, I was thinking that we would be going to see an actual in-ground cave with stalagmites everything. The picture you see me in above is the cave! I was quite disappointed! I seriously did not believe that it was the cave everyone talked about! Regardless, the hike was beautiful.
The room we stayed in had a pool table, and Derrick (obviously!) beat me. I did pretty good for only having played a few times!










Your room had a pool table? That's fun, but random...
ReplyDelete