Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MOVE DATE!

We have officially set a moving date:

JULY 24TH!

Adios Utah, and hello Ohio!
I got the job I wanted. I start on August 1st at the Ohio State University Medical Center on the Progressive Care/Critical Care Unit (really long title, I know!). I am soooo excited for this job. It will increase my skills as a nurse by a LOT.
Also, we are in the process of purchasing our first house. I feel as though I am doing a lot of grown-up things this year. The house is a fun little 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a nice yard that comes with a playset for Iva to play on when she gets older. We are just waiting for things to get moving so we can close on it.
I will be such a better blogger when we move, I promise! We just got our new computer, and we will have internet then as well.

Updates on Iva:
She had her 2-month appointment and is now 10 lbs. 7.5 ounces and is 23 inches long. Tall and skinny girl! She did so awesome with her immunizations; I was proud of my girl!

Question to everyone: I'm debating deleting all of my previous posts and starting fresh with our move. I want to make my blog into a book, but I think it will be good to have a starting point rather than my random "hey I have a blog now." Opinions?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job and new house! How exciting!!! As far as deleting previous posts...don't do it. I just recently printed my blog and they give you an option to print whatever you want. So if you want to start with a certain post..write it now and then when you go to print it, just print from that day. That way you don't lose all that you have already written even if you decide not to print it right now.

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are moving so soon. I am sad I am not able to see you before you leave. I am sure I will stay updated by your mom! Good luck and have fun with that cute little girl of yours she is a doll!
    -Karissa

    ReplyDelete