I think that I've finally reached the awesome part of my pregnancy! I feel SOOOO good today! I haven't been really nauseous for a few weeks and I haven't had a headache for three days! (I was getting these really bad headaches that almost made me sick this last week. They were awful; but I'm hoping they are gone!) I even exercised today! I wanted to go jogging but the weather wasn't that great and I worried that it was going to rain. But I went walking on the treadmill. It felt super good to start exercising again! And I haven't had that annoying exhausting tired feeling at all today even with exercising. GREAT DAY!
And thanks for the advice on not feeling guilty about sleeping all the time! Everyone I talked to said I just need to enjoy it. Especially the veteran mommies. A gal I work with said I better enjoy it cause some day I'm going to have another kid and won't be able to sleep all day. I think that' gotta be my biggest complaint. The only way I can explain the tired feeling is that it felt like I had the flu without having the flu. It doesn't make sense, and hubby's don't get it, but it's all I could think to describe it. But I think it's finally going away!
So my only complaint today is that I feel fat! And I can totally deal with that. It's a little crummy cause I don't quite look pregnant (my mom told me I look "thick" real nice eh? haha) but I can't wait to look pregnant and feel our baby kick and move! So I've decided that I can look fat and just hope that soon I'll start looking more pregnant and not just like I have a spare tire haha.
But I'm about 16 weeks so I took another picture! It looks about the same as my 12 week picture, even though I feel a lot bigger. And my next appointment is next Thursday! We are very much hoping that the baby cooperates so we can find out what we are having! I still have a feeling that it's a girl but one more week and hopefully we will know! Super excited! I'll keep everyone posted!
You are so cute!! I love your moms comment because my mom told me that all the time! It seems by 4 months you should be totally showing huh? You'll get there... to the point of not being able to see your toes when you look down! ha ha :) Good luck Thursday i can't wait to hear the news!!
ReplyDelete